Tree removal, tree trimming and shrub work may be the last things on a homeowner’s mind as they head into the busy holiday season, but believe it or not, winter is exactly the right time to have tree work on your to-do list.
Here are Six Reasons Winter is Ideal for Tree Work:
- Improved tree limb sight lines due to reduced foliage allow for a more thorough tree care assessment of your tree’s health and needs.
- Trees trimmed and pruned during the winter will be healthier and stronger come the spring time.
- Dangerous hanging or loose limbs can be removed safely, before and after storms.
- The hardened ground means easier access with our equipment to work areas.
- Limited outdoor activities mean less obstacles for our arborists to work around as they perform tree cutting, tree pruning, tree removal services and stump grinding.
- Kelley Tree Service Offers Excellent Winter Pricing Deals.
To learn more about our winter pricing deals on tree work, or to schedule a free estimate, call Kelley Tree Service today at 617-953-5357, or fill out our online contact form.
Kelley Tree Service is a US Veteran-Owned tree company proudly serving our Massachusetts neighbors in Greater Boston, the North Shore and Cape Ann.