Proper care and pruning are very important for tree health. Broken or dead tree limbs and branches not only jeopardize the health of your tree, but also pose physical safety issues for pedestrians and property. Take a few minutes examine the trees on your property for loose branches or dead limbs. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Reasons for Tree Trimming:
- Remove dead or storm-damaged limbs: Removing tree limbs that are dead allows branches to close over, therefore blocking future decay.
- To reduce the overall height of the tree: The two main reasons for tree reduction trimming is to reduce the possibility of failure, and to provide needed clearance from a structure.
- To reduce access to your home by pests. Trees can act as a highway for squirrels, rodents and other pests. Reduction access limits access to these pests and protects your home.
- To remove obstructing branches: Kelley tree pruners remove tree limbs that threaten wires, houses, roofs, or that pose a hazard to streets or sidewalks.
- Thinning the crown: Thinning the tree allows for better air circulation & new growth.
- Shaping a tree for design purposes
Tree Pruning/Tree Trimming Service Areas:
Kelley Tree Service’s tree experts and arborists can determine the best pruning plan of action to keep trees on your property safe, healthy, and attractive. We service tree pruning needs from Greater Boston to Danvers, from Cambridge to Cape Ann. To find out more about our tree pruning services, please fill out a contact form or give us a call at (617) 953-5357 for more information! Kelley Tree Service is proud to be a US Veteran-Owned small business.