Kelley Tree Service opened in 2011 with the intention of providing professional, safe, and quality tree care services to Essex, Middlesex, and the surrounding counties. We are a locally owned and operated business with Veteran-Owned Small Business certification and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
To ensure we are the most professional and customer-service oriented tree service, we are fully licensed and carry extensive liability insurance and workers compensation insurance. We are also members of the industry-leading Massachusetts Arborist Association, International Society of Arboriculture, and the Tree Care Industry Association. Our unsurpassed customer service includes flexible scheduling, consistent and clear communication, and a satisfaction guarantee.
The Kelley Tree Service mission is to provide safe and efficient, quality tree work at an outstanding value to our clients. We have the know-how, equipment and properly trained arborists and tree care personnel to consistently provide an enjoyable, hassle-free experience to the customer.
Why you should trust Kelley Tree Service:
- We are Better Business Bureau accredited with an A+ rating
- We are fully licensed and insured for your protection
- As members of the MAA, ISA, and TCIA, we are up to date on the latest industry standards and updates.
- We have undergone the Google Guaranteed business verification process, including background checks and licensing compliance.
The Tree Care Industry
Tree care is consistently ranked the most dangerous job in America due to its high risk of injury, property damage, and death. To reduce the risk of accidents, tree care companies must take steps to protect workers and clients. In Massachusetts, there are no such requirements to start a tree company; there are no governmental regulations or overseeing bodies ensuring that a tree care company has the knowledge, training, or experience to operate within those standards. Anyone can start a tree company and give you the cheapest bid. Providing the lowest bid may be an indicator that the company does not have the training, insurance or equipment overhead costs that a reputable company carries.
We implore you, do not choose a tree care company based solely on their bid price: ask for their insurance, take a look at the quality and care put into maintaining their fleet and equipment, watch their employees for protective gear like cones, signage, helmets, protective pants, and ear protection.
Kelley Tree Service is sometimes the lowest quote, but sometimes we are not. When our prices are slightly higher, we are still the right choice because we are a company that:
- takes safety seriously
- trains its employees with industry proven training programs
- strives to create a staff culture of safety
- maintains a safety committee and holds weekly safety meetings
- ensures that employees have the personal protective equipment they need
- has an updated, quality, well-maintained fleet
- is fully licensed
- carries maximum insurance coverages to ensure that, in the event of an accident, everyone is protected
When you contract with Kelley Tree, you will receive quality tree care performed by industry experts and the protection that only a professional company can offer.